Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the whole headlight,not just the tint that you can put on the stocks ones,if you could tell me where you got yours,that would be great!:D

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohh,I'm guessing spray paint would probably be a big no no,huh?lol I'll try to look around on here and see what I can find.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to TS! I did the mod and never looked back.:tu:

·
Marine Veteran
826 Posts
Welcome!

I've done the MOD about 10-15 (lost count) times for my truck and others and it is VERY easy. Heck if you were closer I'd do it for ya!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I wish I bad someone to do mine!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have been wanting to do the BHLM for a while, for the guys that have done it do you notice any loss of headlight strength with the inside blacked out?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
I was lookning for some accessories for my tundra (bought a key fob) and saw a whole listing of them its the whole housing it seems with some halo lights in it them though dont know people like them. will have to do a search again....(need a gray ashtray)
I have never seen them. Is it just the housing? I'm interested.....
edit: I guess its not tinted, but looks like it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-2008-TOYOTA-TUNDRA-HALO-BLACK-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-/120570768940?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ATundra&hash=item1c1293ee2c

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have done the mod on both Tacoma's and my Tundra. No loss of light disspersion. It is pretty easy to do. Just take your time and don't rush. It is one of the safer and easier mods to accomplish and is a good way to get your "feet wet".

·
Registered
546 Posts
As a side note. There are a few people who have used a product called "VHT Nite Shades" that actually darkens the lense. Not a good idea, depending on where you live. Here in WV, you would not pass inspection.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts