Registered
251 Posts
I've seen several DC here but no Black Crewmax SR5. Does anyone have pics?:ts:

We had one on the lot ,,, I will look and see if it is still here,,,

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My 12 year old son took these the day I drove it home. Since then I have had the windows tinted to match the rears, and removed the 5.7 and sr5 badges. If it ever stops raining here, I'll clean her up an take some more pics.mbette - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black interior too, NICE:tu: Looks pretty clean to me bro. I was leaning toward silver and then toward slate but the more black I see, the more I want black! Only concern is the same old story...so hard to keep clean:mad: THanks for the pics!:ts:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks, go for the black, you won't regret it. This truck is so gorgeous in black, I don't mind washing it. I keep it clean between washings with a California duster. I didn't know much about them, but I saw the show car guys using them, so I figured they must be safe. They do a great job of removing the dust in just a couple of minutes. I,m going to look into the mr. clean carwash system, supposedly no water spots without hand drying. :ts: :ts: :ts:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks, go for the black, you won't regret it. This truck is so gorgeous in black, I don't mind washing it. I keep it clean between washings with a California duster. I didn't know much about them, but I saw the show car guys using them, so I figured they must be safe. They do a great job of removing the dust in just a couple of minutes. I,m going to look into the mr. clean carwash system, supposedly no water spots without hand drying. :ts: :ts: :ts:
The duster is great, it really cuts down on the frequency of truck washes. I use it on my Lexus as well as my truck.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wend to my local dealer today to set it up and he told me that I can't get Black with Black cloth in my region (west):mad: Didn't even know if they could order this way:confused: Anyone in the west done this?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
455 Posts
My 12 year old son took these the day I drove it home. Since then I have had the windows tinted to match the rears, and removed the 5.7 and sr5 badges. If it ever stops raining here, I'll clean her up an take some more pics.mbette - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice truck. Man, in black that truck could be a stretch limo - especially with that reclining rear seat. :tu:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts