Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a picture or know of any members who have the styled steel wheels painted or powdercoated black. I am considering for my "winter wheels". I've searched google and this site with no luck. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There's a guy on another forum that is running black styled steel wheels in the winter on his Rock Warrior. They actually look good!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Mine are being powder coated right now. Haven't decided on tires yet though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bill sounds great, how much for the powder coating? Please post pics once its done even if the wheel isn't mounted.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
bill sounds great, how much for the powder coating? Please post pics once its done even if the wheel isn't mounted.
Probably too much but $300 for the wheels, lugs, and he's going to match some paint so I can do the center caps. As long as he does a good job that will be okay. I will post pics when I get them back, probably Thurs or Fri. I paid $80 for the whole set of steel's so that won't be too bad.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Here is a pic of one of the wheels. There were some imperfections on the others that he should have never let pass. So I'm picking them up tomorrow.

Bill3508

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bill looks great, thanks for the pic and enjoy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome! Just love matte black accessories - there's something stunning about this color, as for me:) Awaiting for pics of those wheels mounted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts