Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got some new Black and Gray TRD decals to replace the stock silver ones that didn't seem to go well with the truck and thought id share incase anyone else was interested. Over all i was impressed with the quality of them, they're suppose to be good for 8-9 years which is o.k with me because its really easy to remove vinyl decals and they only cost me like $30 shipped for both. Compared to factory toyota ones that are $52 per decal (who knows how long they'll last)

All the letters are free standing and there is no clear vinyl background like the stock ones. I used the wet decal/squeegee install method which worked real well and only got one air bubble which was easily removed. The decals came off the backing flawlessly and the decals only stuck to the truck which is what you want...obviously... :D The black has a glossy type shine to it and the gray has a flatter tone.

I ordered them off of tiptopsigns.com. They had great service and got the item to me in only two business days, they shipped the decals in a triangular box to prevent folding which i was pleased with. Safe to say im a happy customer. Sorry this is a little lengthy.

PICTURES:

Feel free to leave opinions and thoughts. :tu:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great on your truck! I think ill order some for my salsa red tundra! Not really feeling the silver ones either!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great on your truck! I think ill order some for my salsa red tundra! Not really feeling the silver ones either!
Thanks, appreciate it, and with the place i ordered from you can get just about any color combo you want. I was doing the black/ red theme and the silverish TRD ones seemed outa place.

And sorry its tiptopsigns.com NOT topsigns.com my bad ill change that in the original post.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks great! I've never really paid attention to my stickers, I'll have to check it out. I'm glad you were able to find the right decals.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks solid! It also looks like Ill be getting a pair for myself! Thanks for posting!
Yea i bet they'd look great on your truck, and thanks again guys. :becky:

·
Cash-Strapped Supporter
155 Posts
My Tundra is black and I ordered a pair of black and red TRD stickers. I was looking to have something that you can see if you really look, but nothing that sticks out a ton. They came out well IMO. Will posts some pics of it once I get off my butt and wash the truck.

Now, with picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive never seen TRD 4x4 decals before, I kinda like that look ya went with on yours

1 - 11 of 11 Posts