Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I am wondering what the blank is for next to my heated mirror switch...

Thanks,

<TUNDRA>

·
05' Tundra (Tun-Tun)
520 Posts
maybe so you can put the GBS microphone right there :D ha ha not really thats just what i used it for

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
My double cab is a bit different from yours but where your window defrost button is I have rear power window button. I also have a space for my side mirror adjustment, then the button your are talking about is RSCA. It is for turning off the side curtain air bags if you are doing any off roading where you are getting into extreme angles. Not sure if the 04 has side curtain air bags so it may not apply. If you still have your owners manual it should be in there at the front of the book somewhere.

·
05' Tundra (Tun-Tun)
520 Posts
comes with cold weather package...most people dont know they HAVE it

·
Professional Driver
501 Posts

·
05' Tundra (Tun-Tun)
520 Posts
yes it is i have used it before...my mirror was ONCE actually fogged up in the moist morning and i used the heaters haha who would have thought i actually would get use out of them :p

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Thats my driving light switch too, and I wish my Tundra had heated mirrors ,as I had em on Jeep I had and used it all winter, as this winter in my Tundra I just never looked back.

·
05' Tundra (Tun-Tun)
520 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
My 01 has the left blank and the right switch is the clutch switch bypass.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
My 03 Access Cab has 2 blanks, but behind them are wiring harnesses.

Does this mean my truck is prewired for heated mirrors and sliding window if they were there?

·
The Tire Guy
261 Posts
My 00 has one for the fogs and I bought a fog switch to put in the blank for my KC lites

·
Registered
313 Posts
My 00 has one for the fogs and I bought a fog switch to put in the blank for my KC lites
WHERE did you get it and how much did you pay!?!? I'm in the same situation. I have a '00 with the fog lights on the left and the blank on the right, I want another fog light switch for my KC's. After trying to explain what I was looking for to the idiot behind the parts counter for about 5 minutes he finally figured out what I was talking about and told me it was $75. So naturally I told him there was not a chance in hell I was going to pay $75 for a plastic button and walked out. Have checked junkyards on several different occasions and they never have any Tundras.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Check eBay.

·
Registered
313 Posts
tried ebay too. several times. i think i found ONE on there ONCE, but otherwise i got nothing. again, the one i saw on ebay was from a dealership and they wanted something around $60. Better than my dealership, but still pretty high if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts