Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking around for some pics of blue streak tundra's with toppers and have not found much. Have flipped through the tundra's with topper thread and saw a few. Can you guys post up some pics and also model numbers?

Cant figure out of it will be just too much blue

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Been looking around for some pics of blue streak tundra's with toppers and have not found much. Have flipped through the tundra's with topper thread and saw a few. Can you guys post up some pics and also model numbers?

Cant figure out of it will be just too much blue
You can never have enough Blue Streak ! :D

I have some pics soon enought once i get these one painted to match mine soon. I actualy think the crewmax looks bigger with the topper on there.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
haha WT i figured you would just post your pic. all he asked for was a blue streak tundra with a topper...didnt say a blue streak tundra with a BLUE topper hahahaha

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Here are a couple. It is a Leer 100R.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
haha WT i figured you would just post your pic. all he asked for was a blue streak tundra with a topper...didnt say a blue streak tundra with a BLUE topper hahahaha
hahaha well I did think about it but figured I wait for someone else to post up or wait till mine get back on and is the right color. Plus I am sure he saw my other thread about the deal I got on my topper last weekend.

Here are a couple. It is a Leer 100R.
Thats the same topper I got just mines silver now... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doing it! Meeting the guy for a 100xl on Tuesday and getting it painted hopefully by the weekend!

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Take a look in my Photo Album. I have the ARE MX. I really like it. It doesn't make my Tundra look like an SUV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts