Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Not sure. Try your local stereo shop or Best Buy type of place. It might be cheaper for you to get an earpiece tho.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have a 2010 tundra non-JBL and I use bluetooth on my iPhone, use to to stream music via device and pandora + phone calls, I really like their integration.

Do you have the talk button on the lower right hand side of your steering wheel? If so, you can do bluetooth.:

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have a 2010 tundra non-JBL and I use bluetooth on my iPhone, use to to stream music via device and pandora + phone calls, I really like their integration.
Do you have to pair your iphone every time you switch between audio player (music) and phone (hands-free calling)?

It looks like maybe the "internal audio" option when pairing for hands-free might prevent having to disconnect and pair each time you switch between audio/phone, but I have been unsuccessful getting the "internal audio" option to work. The phone never connects to the device and I have to select "phone only" for hands-free.

The owners manual is not real clear on this.

Using iPhone 3g with 2011 non-JBL.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think I read in this forum that there is another factory radio that has BT capabilities but do not remember what model it is. In my o7 DC SR5 I apparently have a basic 6 disc without too many options so I have a BT earpiece. I recently picked up a TOMTOM GPS Iphone mount for my truck. You can download the TOMTOM GPS app to your phone and plug the phone into the cradle. It's a pretty cool device as it gives you your phone and GPS all in one.It has a built in speaker and mike that you can talk thru as well as receive turn by turn directions via GPS. And it charges the phone all at the same time.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
There is a bluetooth module that can be added to a non jbl radio. But it is pricey. I wanted one but decided to go with a new head unit to get other features and more power for not much more money

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have a non bluetooth radio and wanted to have the hands free bluetooth for my phone. I just bought a BLUEANT S4 visor mounted device from Best Buy for $79.00 so far I like it. You can call and talk and listen to music from your phone without touching a thing, it is all by voice comands !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts