Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Tundra Crewmax TRD. I currently have the factory installed bluetooth. I would like to install the backup camera system. They both are designed to be installed in the same place on the overhead console. I would like to know if anyone has completed this task and how did they resolve the issue for both systems together? Does anyone have both devices placed in their overheads? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
E PLURIBUS UNUM
2,247 Posts
I have a 2009 Tundra Crewmax TRD. I currently have the factory installed bluetooth. I would like to install the backup camera system. They both are designed to be installed in the same place on the overhead console. I would like to know if anyone has completed this task and how did they resolve the issue for both systems together? Does anyone have both devices placed in their overheads? Thanks
Wrong..... they go in different places. Maybe the schematics you looked at seem to indicate that, but it is possible. The mic is mounted in between the drop downs... hope this helps....

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Adding the drop down monitor to the overhead console is very simple to do. The instructions are clear and should take about 30 mins to do, including adding the tailgate handle camera. Like scottnmos says, the bluetooth mic has its own compartment that doesnt interfere with the drop down monitor in any way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts