Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone recommend me a Borla dual exhaust system for a 2008 5.7L. DC 4X2? ...where to buy and ease of install.

I'm not looking for increased horsepower, and I want to keep or improve MPG...I'm just looking for better sound (not loud) and a better look.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
As far as I know there is only 1 system..you can go to Borla's web site and see what they offer. I installed mine and it took about an hour to install if you are remotely mechanically inclined. Once you find the part number do a google search for the best pricing. TRD Sparks carry it (a vendor on here) but they are not the cheapest.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I know there is only 1 system..you can go to Borla's web site and see what they offer. I installed mine and it took about an hour to install if you are remotely mechanically inclined. Once you find the part number do a google search for the best pricing. TRD Sparks carry it (a vendor on here) but they are not the cheapest.
Will do

Thank you

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Bought mine from TRDSPARKS.COM. You can see my pics/images..........

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought mine from TRDSPARKS.COM. You can see my pics/images..........
Yeah I did a query and have reviewed your threads...very nice!...TRD Sparks is asking $854 shipped, which is good compared to Borla direct, however, is the Borla system that TRD Sparks offers the same as that of Borla?...At TRDSparks the cat back system and front pipes are sold seperatley.

The Borla part number for rear behind the tire exits is 140238 $1,331.98 with S&H.

Borla Performance Industries - Products

1 - 6 of 6 Posts