Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to order a Borla cat back this morning but all Borla shows is 09-10 model. I called them and they said they cant guarantee it to fit and returns have a 25% restocking fee. They said they will be testing it but it could be weeks to months before I will know for sure. I said I would be happy to be there guinea pig if they would wave the restocking fee, he didn't seem to want me to be part of the team hehe. Anyways.. Would anyone know if any mods to the exhaust was done between '10 and '11 models? Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
While waiting on folks to respond, you may want to check in with a dealer or two.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
You could call Sparks Toyota too, they sell borla for the other years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gave Sparks a call, seems I am the only one as of yet trying to do this.. Any help from anyone is appreciated!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Call a reputable Toyota dealer (the parts department) and question interchangeability of exhausts between 2010 and 2011?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehe thanks for slowing me down and thinking about that. I was so busy confusing them with borla system questions I forgot just to ask if they changed anything. Called back and the answer is no nothing changed from the cat back. Thanks PlatCrew!

·
Registered
216 Posts
NP:). Let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do, I just ordered it from Sparks online. I got it for 821.85 thats the best deal I could find by about 3-4 hundred bucks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can tell you from personal experience that from 09 to 10 the drivers side b pipe was changed on 2wd's. I would be surprised if they changed it again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts