Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought a Tundra last night and pretty much said screw it to the power back window because I dont need a truck that big... Truck was a dealer demo. Black with TRD package... Tow package... Navigation... etc... lets just say this thing is loaded... I also have a TRD Exhaust system and a JBL Factory Subwoofer... Red Rock leather looks beautiful so I retract all my previous statements about the color... Pics below... enjoy

***edit*** O by the way... we were speculating on the way back from the dealership if this was the tundra used on 24 based on the vicinity we are to hollywood and where the directors and film crews live

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very nice! I'm suprised at the Red Rock color though. I distinctly remember the Tundra at the KC Auto Show was more red-brown, like a football. Yours looks more orangish like a basketball. However, that may be my monitor, your camera, or both. It still looks way cooler than tan, black, or grey, IMHO.....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wow, A Black truck looks so awesome:tu: The Limited interior is simply beautiful. Good luck with you DC:tu:

Thanks for those great pictures:ts:

·
Registered
56 Posts
post some more pics of the skid plate PLEASE!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Very sweet looking, congrats!

·
Registered
324 Posts
awesome, looks great!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks awesome. I'm pretty sure the Tundra seen on 24 last week was Slate metallic.:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have the black/redrock as well:tu: IMHO, I think its the best color combo you can get. But, man is the black hard to keep clean...but I love detailing it! Anyway, congrats and obviously I think its beautiful:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks awesome, congrats. Black is one of the best colors when clean. Have fun keeping it that way!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Congrats!

Look'n good!!!!!

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
621 Posts
That is a beautiful truck. Congratulations. I like it.:tu:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts