Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built a $30,000 Tundra DC 4X4 SR5 through Cars Direct. So far it's costing me another $8.00 a week more than my 08 4R SE.(5.5% at Credit Union) One feature I'm after 'threw 'em for a loop' at the dealership though. I always do a good bit of research on stuff, so I'm pretty sure of my facts.The feature I'm after is the Power Horizontal Rear Slider,it's like $340 according to CD.The first thing I do to my vehicles is get 'em tinted down to 20% so that power slider will help with launching the boat,my 06 Tundra I so STUPIDLY SOLD really helped with that! They're gonna put Towing Mirrors,Valor Tip,Stainless Pedal Finishers on too.The Manager chimed in with free synthetic blend lifetime oil changes every 5000 miles.Offered me $26,000 trade in on the 4R.Buying the Tundra for $27,500 as equiped +T&T. I like the looks of the F150 better but after owning Toyotas since 1977,I just know I'd regret my decision to go Ford. Today, Mommy and I are gonna make our color choice (WHITE:D) , while we sign several years of our life away.:p

1 - 1 of 1 Posts