Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, but before I show you the Tundra pic, you gotta endure through my Titan pictures! LOL...

Here are some pix of my Titan from this weekend:

And one of the 50 BP MS150 Toyota Tundras that were donated by Toyota:

If anyone is wondering about the MS150, info is here (2007 BP MS 150 Bike Tour). There was around 13,000 riders this year.

Oh yea, and yes...I know I need a bigger drop ball mount. I got the biggest I could get at Wal-Mart (5.25"), but it's not cutting it! I guess I'll have to order me an 8" drop from online somewhere.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Both trucks look pretty sweet!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Your Titan looks phenomenal. What kind/size lift is that? Whats size wheels and tires? I think you got a perfect set up. Really lovin it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your Titan looks phenomenal. What kind/size lift is that? Whats size wheels and tires? I think you got a perfect set up. Really lovin it.
Hey thanks man! I'm lovin' it too! We finished the lift last weekend. Gas mileage has been steady around 14mpg mixed, although I've started driving slightly more conservative since we installed the lift. I got around 12mpg towing the camper this weekend. I can't wait to see a new lifted 2007 Tundra. Someone said there was one at SEMA, but I haven't seen any pix yet.

The specs on the lift and tires/rims are:

Suspension:
CST 4" Spindle Lift
Radflo 2.0 Front Coilovers (cranked 3")
CST Carrier Bearing Drop Bracket (prevents driveshaft vibration)
2.5" Deaver spring-pack
2" Fabtech rear block
Bilstein 5125 rear shocks
Total of ~7" in front, ~5" in rear before tires

Tires and shoes:
Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65r18 (35's)
MHT Driv Off-Road Blitz 18x9 Wheels (+4mm offset, 5.14" backspacing)
Adds about 1.5" of lift

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
AgTitan, your truck looks sweet. Diggin the fender flares, makes your truck look more proportional.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AgTitan, your truck looks sweet. Diggin the fender flares, makes your truck look more proportional.
I like them too...I got a lot of crap from a few people on the Titan boards saying I should either keep them off or color-match them. I just don't think it would look good color-matched. The black matches my Tow mirrors and black-painted headlights. I like the flares unpainted how I have them now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts