Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
What is your return policy? Looks like i need new front pads and going to do the rears at the same time. The mechanic says the backside of my rotors are beat to heck, but they can probably refinish them. He was worried about me paying for the pad installation and them getting the rotors off and me needing new ones.

Lets say I order a full kit and dont end up needing the rotors, can i return them for a full refund?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What is your return policy? Looks like i need new front pads and going to do the rears at the same time. The mechanic says the backside of my rotors are beat to heck, but they can probably refinish them. He was worried about me paying for the pad installation and them getting the rotors off and me needing new ones.

Lets say I order a full kit and dont end up needing the rotors, can i return them for a full refund?

As we pay the freight out, you can return them minus our outgoing freight cost. Normally, we charge 20% restock. If you reorder then sometimes we will waive this, but at the price we sell these items at we loose money if we take a return.

We will work with you, but we really dont want to get into a return situation as rotors cost a grip to ship!

Let me know and I can get you all setup, check to see if the rotors are scored.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are the Hawk LTS or HPS pads more aggressive that EBC Yellowstuff? I've just put the Yellowstuff pads on, and I can't tell much difference from the stock toyota pads. I'm looking for increased braking power.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Different characteristics. The yellowstuff are a great pad but need a little heat in them for the max effect. The Hawk LTS have more cold bite. HPS would be in the middle of the two.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Towing? Hawk SD pads with Centric / Powerslot Cryogenically treated rotors will be the best combo you've ever used and offer maximum service life.
How much for this setup?

Also looking for a budget setup (rotors and pads) for a 2004 4Runner.

Thanks!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
How much for this setup?

Also looking for a budget setup (rotors and pads) for a 2004 4Runner.

Thanks!
Front or complete kit? The complete system is listed here
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/group-buys-and-vendor-specials/219794-ultimate-07-11-tundra-brake-upgrade/

For the 4runner:

Centric Premium & Hawk LTS. I can get even more budget with the pads too (And rotors!) What are you thinking and I will let put together the best package for the price.

Chas

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
what about for just the front minus the lines??
07+

Front Rotors
Pair of Centric OEM-Style Premium Brake Rotors
PN: 120.44156
TS Price $163.44 delivered for the pair
Or
Powerslot Cryo slotted rotors
PN: 126.44156CSR + CSL
TS Price: $273 delivered for the pair
&
HWK HB589Y.704
LTS Brake Pads
TS Price $68.67 delivered

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
If you are looking for a nice performance upgrade while still having a long service life, check out this package from Centric/Stoptech

2007 Toyota Tundra

Front Rotors
PN: 120.44156

Rear Rotors:
PN: 120.44157

Front & Rear Pads:
Centric - Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads
106.13030 and 106.13040

AJ Web Price: $440.20 shipped
TS Members: $396 delivered to you (CA add sales tax)

On a budget? Get the same kit with Centric's standard brake rotors for $289 delivered. Thats four rotors and front & rear brake pads, from Centric, shipped to you for $289.

Looking for maximum performance? Add Stoptech or Russel Stainless lines, and upgrade to a set of HAWK brake pads and Powerslot or Hawk Quietslot rotors.

Towing? Hawk SD pads with Centric / Powerslot Cryogenically treated rotors will be the best combo you've ever used and offer maximum service life.

We have tested it all! Email questions to [email protected]
The package mentioned above for $396 is now only $377 delivered! Premium rotors and posi quiet pads!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey Chas, how come you haven't returned any of my emails or phone calls since you sold me my stuff?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just wanted to give a shout out to Chas and Mike over at AJUSA. Definetly a great bunch of guys to do business with. Its nice to know there are still respectible and "above board" people out there.

For what its worth they have the Power Slot Slotted rotors (including Cryo) on sale right now. If anyone is on the fence now would be the time to jump. Can't wait to get them installed.

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks PepsiKing for the shout out. Your pads should get there today, the rotors are in the deep freeze right now and will be on the way next week. Thank you for the business!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Received the rotors yesterday, I know what I'm doing this weekend!

Thanks again to Mike and Chas over at AJUSA for excellent customer service and super fast shipping!

·
Registered
401 Posts
When did you email me last? Are you sending it to [email protected]? We did have an email/phone server hiccup last week but we have changed service providers.
Yup... and I called numerous times and left you numerous voicemails. Nothing back ever.

For everyone else reading... my Powerslot Rotors warped in less than a few months after the install and are just as bad as my stock rotors were. I've been dealing with Power Slot since the 90's for brakes on my Integra and never had a problem but the rotors that Chas sold me were... in my opinion... complete crap.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts