Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I've been a member for a long time on the Tundra forum. I just bought my wife a 2010 le capri sea metallic. I paid 15,400 60 months 0 % 0 down, no trade in. I can't wait to pick it up. No more *****ing about the 95 dodge neon. YEA! Anything I should know? I got a J code so no recall. Great forum. See you around...

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
MyTundrarocks,we have "certain requirements" on this particular website. We'll need pictures of the following....car,Wife,house,bank statements, a current creditcard number would save us a lot of time too,thank you for your co-operation!:banplease:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there's the forum I'm use too. I'll work on pictures of the car, I only have naked pictures of my wife. moderators what do ya think? lol....Hopefully pics tomorrow, maybe stick the tundra in there too.:D

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
there's the forum I'm use too. I'll work on pictures of the car, I only have naked pictures of my wife. moderators what do ya think? lol....Hopefully pics tomorrow, maybe stick the tundra in there too.:D
Send the pictures to me for review.

·
Registered
121 Posts
You guys are hilarious... keep em coming.

·
Registered
722 Posts
My Wife walked into the family room wondering whats so funny, told her "just having some laughs with a bunch of buds!:p

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Life is short... I just got the side moldings from clearwater fla for $75 shipped, those are color coded too... and I got the mud flaps for 45 shipped from cali. stealership wanted 350 for the moldings and another 150 for mud flaps. Good thing I wasn't born last night. Pics to follow hopefully, I never have much luck with that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks good!

We love ours had a few teething problems but warranty has covered everything. I drive ours quite often it gets double the mileage the tundra does and its great for tight parking spots :)

Regards and congrats

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Do these newer ones accelerate little better or do they suck as much as 03-06? Because this wife's 03 engine revs to 5000RPM but only makes buzzing noise and doesn't really go any faster. Tundra if you spin it at 5000RPM jumps like mofo.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
If it was M/T it would be so so, but after my 99 Nissan Maxima 3.0 M/T no family saloons feel fast enough. I simply hate M/T but my wifey can only drive auto :( so i'm screwed when buying any vehicle. It has to be auto so she can drive it :(
Once my middle age crisis kicks in i'll tell everyone to go and f*** them self and get myself a Lotus Exige of the future :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just bought my wife a new Corolla LE as well. Pick it up Thursday. Can you say no more 97 Mustang... That thing is literally falling apart at the seams. The V-8 straight stick was fun for a time, but that time has passed.

If the Corolla works out, I am tempted to get one for myself so I can rest my Tundra and get myself some of that 30+ mpg. I think I could drive it back and forth to work and keep the miles and expense off the big dog!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts