Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Brand New Fully Loaded Barcelona Red TCH!

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Truck Champion 
#1 ·
Just picked up my new Barcelona Red TCH on Saturday, and I love it. I paid only $300 over invoice since Hybrids are not selling too well right now. I got every option there is except the 18 inch wheels. I would love to post photos, but my account doesn't allow it, as soon as the moderators give me permission, I'll be happy to show you all this beauty. I traded my FJ in on it, and got just about what I paid.......is this a great country or what!:)

#2 ·
I gotta see it... this is EXACTLY what we're going to get. I assume you have the nav/leather and all of the other options that come with the 'loaded' Hybrids. Did you get the spoiler and remote start too?

Selling the A6 first because we're not in a hurry because I know it was a matter of time before I could order one below invoice. I don't pay MSRP ever.

Please, send the pics to me via email or something!! We need some more motivation.

#3 ·
I got everything, and paid only $300 over dealer cost! Traded my FJ and got a great deal. Got the moon roof, nav system, gray leather, the works, if you send me your email, I'll send you the photos since I can't post for some reason, I love this car, it is just great, and if your thinking of getting one, do it, gas has gone up 5 weeks in a row, and this car is just a dream to drive.......I do have the spoiler and remote start, got satelite radio too.

d

#6 ·
I got everything, and paid only $300 over dealer cost! Traded my FJ and got a great deal. Got the moon roof, nav system, gray leather, the works, if you send me your email, I'll send you the photos since I can't post for some reason, I love this car, it is just great, and if your thinking of getting one, do it, gas has gone up 5 weeks in a row, and this car is just a dream to drive.......I do have the spoiler and remote start, got satelite radio too.

d
I sent you a PM right after this post. Did you get it?

#7 ·
Just picked up my new Barcelona Red TCH on Saturday, and I love it. I paid only $300 over invoice since Hybrids are not selling too well right now. I got every option there is except the 18 inch wheels. I would love to post photos, but my account doesn't allow it, as soon as the moderators give me permission, I'll be happy to show you all this beauty. I traded my FJ in on it, and got just about what I paid.......is this a great country or what!:)
Congratulations! You can always upload photos into your photo gallery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.