Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow tundra owners! I recently traded my '05 Tundra DC for a New'ish '08 slate Metallic DC!:beavbutt: I've owned it for about 2 weeks now with about 1,500 miles added... I Freekin love this Truck!!! My only disappointment is that I didn't do it sooner! I really didnt want to sell my '05 as it was crazy reliable, but I have been drooling over the new Tundys since they first hit the streets! I was able to find the truck with all the options i was looking for. Mainly being the reverse camera, iPod Jack, Dual Climate controll (Best Option ever for the wife), and of course the 5.7L didnt hurt the deal! It was purchased from Centennial Toyota in Las Vegas, which is a synonymous city for crooks and lowlife scum of car dealers!!!!! However, I left feeling like i got a pretty good deal only paying $20 more/mo. than my previous truck. I also managed to leave with an Alarm, lo-jack, window laser etching, Awesome warranty, and more than anything, peace of mind. I felt very confident in my purchase and look forward to my many miles ahead!

Ok, enough of the Hoopla! Here's a few pics taken at Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You have to copy the image code from photobucket. I was looking forward to those pics too!. haha

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
That's a nice look'n truck. Congrats.

BTW, Findlay Toyota there in Vegas has a very sweet service dept. Bunch of good guys there and some of them lurk the forums here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a nice look'n truck. Congrats.

BTW, Findlay Toyota there in Vegas has a very sweet service dept. Bunch of good guys there and some of them lurk the forums here.
Thanks! I'll Be heading out that way for sure! I really like Findlay actually, and have heard great things from them. Centennial just happened to be in the right place at the right time. lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congratulations! Nice looking truck. It looks very tough against that barren background. Slate is a nice choice of color for Tundra (one of my favorites). Enjoy, and by the way, make that passenger side as comfortable as possible for you wife. Otherwise, she may just take over the driver's side, haha.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, it looks great... and if you plan to spend some time on this forum, be ready to spend some money too :D

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Congrats! Great color!

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
anyone with a slate tundra is ok in my book:D

nice rig, wish I had one, LOL:beavbutt:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all for the kind words! I'm actually not too new to the forums as i have been a lurker for many years in the 1st gen Tundys. I am very pleased though at the response I have received from the 2nd Gens. It seems as if the love has not been lost with the new body style! I actually already have a list of mods in mind.
Coming soon:
-15% tint front and back
-Color matched handles
-Bilstein 5100's top notch, 1in. block in the rear
-Color Matched Headlight mod (Very Excited to see how it turns out)!
-tundraparts.com light bar w/ Rigid Industries 20" LED light bar!

So, enough of the dreaming and on to the mods!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts