Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 tundra, I hardly drive the truck at all and the OEM POS tires are giving out on me at 20k miles... very dissapointing. I do not pull or load up my truck at all. I live in Hawaii and have a very limited selection of tires as you guys do on the mainland, buying tires online and having them shipped to hawaii is out of the question because of shipping costs.

My local costco has BFG rugged trail t/a's and Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S and I'm kind of limited to these choices. Times are hard, so I cannot overspend on tires right now. Has anyone used the bridgestone dueler a/t rh-s tires? cant seem to find to much info. but the bottom line is that I need tires that will last more then 20k!!! that is just stupid.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Well, if the Bridgestone Dueller's are any indication of how the rest of their tires fare, the I'd avoid them. They perform "ok" for a limited time, but are much too soft to justify the cost. There has been many a thread on this forum complaining about the Bridgestones that come on our trucks.

I've never driven on the BFG rugged trails, but many members here say they "can't wait until they wear out" so they can replace them, and they nickname them "ragged trails"... so maybe you should look for something else

1 - 2 of 2 Posts