Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Used to all the time, had the dealer check the alignment and they said it was OK. I ended up dropping them a little bit but I still get flashed everyso often. At this point, I don't care, cause apparently they aren't bright to everybody.

·
Registered
50 Posts
happen to me the other morning so i turned my high beams on then they stop flashing

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
happens all the time, the lights are bright and with the truck being so tall it makes it worse.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I've gotten flashed a couple times. I see quite a few vehicles that have extra bright lights but I realize if the foglights are on too, then most of the time, it's lowbeams I'm looking at.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
another time for me to say "do a search" its been discussed a crapload of times. the aim is high from teh factory, just aim them down a little and be done with it. but we've all been there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yep all the time and so I adjusted them down a tad and I still get flashed so I just show-em what the brights really look like.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
another time for me to say "do a search" its been discussed a crapload of times. the aim is high from teh factory, just aim them down a little and be done with it. but we've all been there.
Just wondering... I think its funny, got flashed about 12 times the other day (2 long trips) really lights them up when you flash back.
Looked in search for "bright headlights" and didn't find a post...sorry

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I guess I got lucky..... I even put HID's in mine... and have never been flashed a single time...
I marked the stockers' cut-offs on my garage with tape.... then installed my HID's... go figure..no difference at all, and no adjustment required...

There was a thread about VIN numbers and where your truck was built... curious to know if it has anything to do with it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts