Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I would like to know if anyone has ever converted bucket seats to a bench seat and if so, how and how much. I need the space for an expanding family and I am not plannig on upgrading to the crewmax due to finances. All ideas and help would be greatly appreciated. thanks:confused::)

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Hello all, I would like to know if anyone has ever converted bucket seats to a bench seat and if so, how and how much. I need the space for an expanding family and I am not plannig on upgrading to the crewmax due to finances. All ideas and help would be greatly appreciated. thanks:confused::)
It's pretty much direct bolt on. You'll just need the seatbelt for the middle. I believe there's someone on the east coast wanting to swap to buckets. You could do an even trade. I have a bench set in my garage in tan cloth color. If you want to pay shipping, they are yours. Otherwise, I'm going to keep them for my new garage and use them somehow.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I have a grey interior but thanks for the offer. :)
man that sucks i have the 60/40 bench seat and i want to swap to the bucket seats and my interior is gray but been at SW Colorado shipping is going to be a killer, good luck :sad3d:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Where you able to get this done? I'm looking into buying a 2006 tundra right now and I need the bench front seat for family size in the future, but most I find are the bucket ones. Would like to know if if the swap is easy and how you went about the middle seat belt situation? Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts