Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Good job on the DVD purchase, I was considering upgrading my older 7" ones the other week looking on ebay for some 9" units same setup as your cause I wanted to be able to play back DIVX/MP4 movies that I can burn on a DVD. I think I could get maybe get 9-10 DIVX movies onto a double layer disc. Let me know if you have tried playing back a DIVX movie via DVD or one from the USB port see they have that too. I was htinking I could plug in my external HD too and that has several 100 movies on it that I can choose from without even swaping DVD's.

Good job on the otehr mods too.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
well to be honest your older thread on your headrests is one of the reasons i really went with these. the pics helped tremendously. i did see they have a newer version out with the wireless game controller and the wireless remote all into one unit now instead of two seperate ones...although im not a gamer and doubt we'll ever even use them.

i'd try a burned DVD but i dont have any nor do i even know how to do it hahaha. we just do the store bought ones. :) but we'll play with the usb port and stuff to see what all we can figure out. heck, with a 1 year warranty thats the same as some of the more expensive ones, and if they break in a year, i can buy 4 or 5 sets for what it costs to buy the invision ones from the dealer. plus im just cheap. obviously.
Yeah one of the reasons why I went with the low cost units heck if mine broke I just get new ones that are larger and newer. I do on occasion get PM about how my units have been doing and I got to be honest I don't use them that much but they work great when I need them, well someone riding in the back wants to use them.

Now how can I justfy buying new ones anyone want to buy my old ones :D

· Registered
1,344 Posts
Question? Which one might think I would know the answer to with all my mods. LOL I have a pair of wireless headphones from mine that I do not use..Would any wireless headphones work with any monitors that have the IR function? I am thinking so, as he sells them without the headphones for $195 for a pair. What a deal if I can use my Directed wireless headphones that I already have with these!

**Edit** Looks like they will as I just go ahold of my stereo expert and he said should not be a problem.
See you answered your own question but I was going to say Yes they should work fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.