Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
So would I.......patiently waiting.

When someone has some info here, we all want to know.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
I got mine from my dealer. It is a Form Fit. I will post pictures when I install it tommorrow night.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I got mine from my dealer. It is a Form Fit. I will post pictures when I install it tommorrow night.

Got some pics yet?

What did you pay for it? I imagine it's the toyota one, right?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Got some pics yet?

What did you pay for it? I imagine it's the Toyota one, right?
I guess you're talking to me, I actually got the address from toyota.com/accesories. I was debating on the all weather mats or the weather tech mats. So I went into weathertech.com to look, and I found the bug shield-It says weather tech on bug shield. It doesn't say Toyota like the one I had on my '06.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Got some pics yet?

What did you pay for it? I imagine it's the toyota one, right?
The OEM one is crap, only covers about half of what my dealer sold me. "Form Fit", it was like 65 bucks.

Still at work, I am installing it when I get home, and will take pics and post back here, tonight.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don't understand why the shield is available on Toyota Canada's site but not on toyota.com. Any one have any info on why this would be?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Another call for an installed picture :cool:

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
ACME BUG WHACKER 2000

Cost...About 65 bucks
Time to install...about 1 hr (lots of measuring and converting mm to inches)
Difficulty on a scale of 1 (easy) to 10 (hard)...4

Are we happy now?:D :tu:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a Toyota Accessories Bug Deflector. I don't like it for one reason: At high highway speeds and a little bit of wind it goes into a resonace which sound like driving on the "tracked" shoulder accept you have to multiply the sound by 2

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
I have a Toyota Accessories Bug Deflector. I don't like it for one reason: At high highway speeds and a little bit of wind it goes into a resonace which sound like driving on the "tracked" shoulder accept you have to multiply the sound by 2
Oh, jeez that must suck. I have not drove yet, but I will be listening tommorrow morning.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
No noise what so ever, I hit speeds this morning upto 70 MPH. No vibrations either. The Form-Fit seems to be a good one.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Bummer, I'm trying to order one, maybe I'll cancel

1 - 20 of 55 Posts