Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Toyota website and tried to use the "build your own" page. On this page, you have to choose a particular model configuration. The SR5 CM is not listed with a 5.7L, only the 4.7L engine. However, the Limited CM appears to be available with the 5.7L engine. Is this correct or is this just a website error? It would be strange and dissappointing if they only offered the 5.7L CM in the Limited model. Thanks,

·
Registered
435 Posts
I went to the Toyota website and tried to use the "build your own" page. On this page, you have to choose a particular model configuration. The SR5 CM is not listed with a 5.7L, only the 4.7L engine. However, the Limited CM appears to be available with the 5.7L engine. Is this correct or is this just a website error? It would be strange and dissappointing if they only offered the 5.7L CM in the Limited model. Thanks,
Go back and look in the Regular cab section and you'll find it. I did the same thing, and thought it was a mistake. I don't know why it was done that way.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Try a different zip code out of the Gulf States Toyota region (i.e. like 88005). You will be enlightened.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts