Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into a new bull bar for my '07 Tundra and i keep hearing there are no good ones out there....

Has anyone found a good bull bar?
Lets see what they look like!
Anyone choose lights for them yet?
Any LED options?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Westin and it is sweet. See my Pics----------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^
That is sweet....I'm going to go with Westin's chrome bar I think. Any suggestion on lights!?

·
Registered
357 Posts
now are these actually functional? I looked at a few and really liked aries brand, but the downside is that you lose out on your towhooks once installed. since i'm learning autocad i'm starting to make a layout of my own bull bar and hopefully build it to where i'm able to keep my tow hooks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think it depends what you are looking for? As far as a functional rugged true bull bar, not just for looks, I'd say wait for an ARB or someting similar, especially if you want a winch mount or secure anchor points. Depends on it's purpose.

·
Leader of Group Evil
11,253 Posts
ARB has a functional bull bar in the works.

Functional == lets you drive away after an animal strike, deforms itself rather than forcing the frame or attachment points to deform like the Tuff Country bumper did on the 1st-gens. Whatever you do, don't get an overbuilt front bumper...ARB knows what they're doing, they'll test it and do it right.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
ARB, Romik, Westin, Putco and Aries all make good Bull Bars. All, have mounting areas for PIAA or Hella lights. Perfect for the driver that flashes thinking you have your brights on. Well I sure do now when I hit my brights and my PIAA come on at the same time...LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts