Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for guys to chime in who have powder coated or pained their front bumpers here.

Im looking at getting mine powdercoated and wanted to know if their going to be able to match the trucks red spot on or if its gonna be slightly off.

In addition hows it holding up? chips scratches...that fun stuff.
Pics welcome as always.
Thanks
RadiantRedTRD.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
people have used line x and its spot on you cant tell....the black matches the black on the truck.
yea i thought about doing the line-X before but after some thought i decided i wanted them body color. Not to mention powder coating is a lot cheaper than the line-X is.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
tundra_007 did his (with my old bumper) but its super white....but they matched the white perfectly...not sure about red, but im sure any non metallic color can be matched well..even some metallics can be closely matched like some of the metallic silvers on wheels... just run to a local PC shop and see what they have...oh and its gonna hold up superior to paint, and look tons better than linex IMO

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
LINE-X (with Xtra) can color match your Tundra, no problem. You won't get any rock chips, that's for sure.

Rock chips on a powdercoated grill guard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts