Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions:

1) I am hoping to install a winch bumper on my 2003, but am curious if anyone can speak to whether their aftermarket bumpers change (decrease?) your approach angle or not. I will probably buy an ARB 3915060, but would love to get feedback on other options as well. Ideally the new bumper would be shorter, and higher than stock, that that is probably a pipe dream.

2) Rear bumpers. What have you done, what have you seen done? Clearly we are not the same as a Tundra here, and my understanding is that LC parts don't get close to fitting. I have a fantastic local fabrication shop, but don't want do do a scratch build if there is already something out there. I am hoping to find something that will look nice after rubbing things on the trail, and that I can use a high-lift off of if necessary.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
slight modification to brackets
I agree that it looks way better. What does "slight modification" entail? Which year T100 was this bumper made for?

Fitment aside, how is the winch roller access, and did the bumper improve or reduce your approach angle?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not mine, the bumper is made for a 100 Series Land Cruiser. I think pics came from a thread here, expedition portal or Ih8mud. It is actually on a 04' tundra but Sequoia is same, anyway a google search for "100 series ARB on tunrda" or something like and you should be able to find it.
It looks pretty obvious to me the angles are improved...
There are ALOT of very knowledgeable folks in our Facebook community as well, I highly recommend joining in that discussion as the responses are far more expeditious than in this forum environment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts