Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my truck into the local dealer for the lower ball joint recall. I have gotten a bunch of crap in the mail ever since. I went to pick up my mail this morning and I recieved a buy back notice from the local dealer. I was just wondering how many people recieve these. I just got my truck the way I wanted it So thers no way I would sell it . Thank god for paper schredders. BBKID:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
I'd sell anything if the price is right! I've never gotten a buy back offer, however, they aren't going to give you what you owe on it or what it's really worth. They want you to trade it in and buy something newer.

·
Registered
868 Posts
It's just a scam to get you in the door.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
It's just a scam to get you in the door.
What he said. My wife gets them all the time for her Honda Accord. They just want to sell her a new car, and then turn around and sell her low-milage trade-in at a premium.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I get them all the time on my 4Runner. I bought the 4Runner at a different dealer than my Tundra, and I never get them for my Tundra. I got them as soon as a year after I bought the 4Runner- as if I would sell a 1-year old car:confused: .

It is just a scam though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love how the letters always say "Your vehicle is in high demand and we will pay you top dollar":)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts