Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Buying a 2007 Tundra CrewMax Ltd

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Wolfie 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any deals in BC? Im looking for a CrewMax Ltd with the Navi option. Im getting the usual 'no negioating' from the dealers. Im going to get a quote from a broker.

Lets face it, they are trying to break into this market, and they seem pretty arrogant with the price policy. It seems in the US there have been some support given to the dealers (couple of thousand off). ANyone know how you determine if that has started to happen here?

#2 ·
#4 ·
I "believe", and I will confirm w/ ICBC tomorrow, that if you do not register the vehicle in another province and bring it straight home to BC you do not need to do the out of province. You need to get an in transit permit or whatever to get it home. Even if you needed to do an inspection, who cares, well worth the price to travel and worth showing BC dealers that their price fixing is unnaceptable.

#5 ·
I "believe", and I will confirm w/ ICBC tomorrow, that if you do not register the vehicle in another province and bring it straight home to BC you do not need to do the out of province. You need to get an in transit permit or whatever to get it home. Even if you needed to do an inspection, who cares, well worth the price to travel and worth showing BC dealers that their price fixing is unnaceptable.
You'll have to pay PST too when you register it in B.C. But, if you get it cheaper here it would still be worth it.:rolleyes: I saw the exact truck that you ordered today at Country Hills Toyota (Silver Crew Max Ltd). It is one sweet truck!!:tu:

#6 ·
:rolleyes: I saw the exact truck that you ordered today at Country Hills Toyota (Silver Crew Max Ltd). It is one sweet truck!!:tu:
Only thing is ours doesn't have NAV.

We don't have any manufacturer incentives but we will negotiate for sure. Crewmaxes are really tough to get in Canada (especially the full load ones) right now so there isn't a whole bunch of room to negotiate but I can make it worth your trip.

Admins: I am already in discussion with Lon on sponsorship... I will be set up soon.

#7 ·
You'll have to pay PST too when you register it in B.C. But, if you get it cheaper here it would still be worth it.:rolleyes: I saw the exact truck that you ordered today at Country Hills Toyota (Silver Crew Max Ltd). It is one sweet truck!!:tu:
Ah yes, forgot to mention that too. But from what I understand the AB dealer can take the PST payment and then fwd the funds to the BC coffers.

#8 ·
The dealer here in BC is trying to convince me that when I get the Navi package, that the rear camera image will be piped to a second screen mounted in an overhead compartment.....this surely cant be the case.......surely they pipe the signal to the LCD on the Navi.

Can anyone confirm?

#9 ·
no - false

#10 ·
When I first went into a dealership in AB, the dealership salesperson didn't know much about the product (even though they were the only Toyota Truck Dealership in Alberta). She told me that the if I got the 5.7L double cab, that it would only be a 5'6" box.....I actually put a deposit on 4.7L dc based on what she said (Thank God for the Internet, and surfing).

Anyways, I know that Toyota has a good product, but a friend bought similar Chevy product for 10K less than mine. The dealerships should realize that selling trucks is different than selling Corollas/Accords. Truck buyers want a reliable vehicle, but they also want a deal.

#12 ·
The dealer here in BC is trying to convince me that when I get the Navi package, that the rear camera image will be piped to a second screen mounted in an overhead compartment.....this surely cant be the case.......surely they pipe the signal to the LCD on the Navi.

Can anyone confirm?
He sounds confused. The navigation system screen is where you see your image. The seperate back up camera is a small screen near the rear view mirror.
camper1333

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.