Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We have seen a lot a bad behavior out of politicians in the last couple years. Everything from money in the freezer in LA, Argentine sweetie in SC, selling a Senate seat in IL .. but this one is the really wild.

This CA politician is caught on a recorded live microphone in the CA State Committee Meeting.

Rep. Duvall brags about having sex (with 2 different women) and getting into spanking this young female lobbyist.

FYI ... He got a 100% rating from some family values group too.

This news just starting last night and here is a censored YouTube video.

This is another reason that I do not trust either side in politics.

YouTube video --> YouTube - Caught On Tape! Mike Duvall Talks about Sex and Spanking

SOS

Update .... better video below

Here is a better video that has written script with it.

Link --> http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/10/crimesider/entry5300372.shtml

Just think ... a few seconds on a open recorded mike and forevvverrr on YouTube. I wish that we could catch ALL politicians of BOTH parties like this and give them the boot.

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Well, it doesn't appear that what he did was illegal. He likes sex, and likes to brag about it. I think the hypocrisy of "family values" would bug me more on this than anything else. And the fact that it's totally uncool to brag like he did.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it doesn't appear that what he did was illegal. He likes sex, and likes to brag about it. I think the hypocrisy of "family values" would bug me more on this than anything else. And the fact that it's totally uncool to brag like he did.
Hummm .. perhaps the jury is out on this being illegal ?? .... She was a lobbyist and some of her company's interests were before him in committee.

The media will be all over this like they were with John Edwards and possible campaign money going to his sweetie.

They legally can play all they want like Vetter in LA ... but when the sex is for some gain ... I think that is different.

I can't believe that the idiot was bragging about it like that. Now Duvall is saying that he was just bragging and did nothing.

SOS

·
Registered
541 Posts
"Oh how the mighty have fallen". I live in that yahoo's district, and have talked with him personally many, many times. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy but, like all other politicians, is merely a good actor. He did like to brag a bit too much, and always seemed to seek attention from anyone who would listen.
He apologized yesterday for his actions and the harm he did to his wife, family and friends. Today he claims that he did not have any extramarital affairs and asked reporters to define "Making love". Sounds to me like he learned a thing or two from Bill Clintons playbook.
Oh well, time to vote in another smooth talking,public trough sucking, lying deviant into the California State Assembly.

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
That just goes to show that American politicians can be just as bad as Canadian politicians.:clown:

Stuball

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
Today he claims that he did not have any extramarital affairs and asked reporters to define "Making love". Sounds to me like he learned a thing or two from Bill Clintons playbook.
Oh well, time to vote in another smooth talking,public trough sucking, lying deviant into the California State Assembly.
LMAO! and +1. they are all equally worthless. points to you sir.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts