Toyota Tundra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Yeah I know I was being lazy :D and Thanks for putting up the info. Well looks like every one of the spots are on the other side of the bridge either way so it wouldn't make much difference to me. It maybe a good idea to post out on the main forum, some others may be interested but I think most forget about the area specific forums.
I would love to post in the main section, but you know theirs always a guy who post negative stuff about posting in the wrong forum. BTW I sent out s post to everyone in the 757 and Tundra owners. Let's see what happens.:becky:

I would love to post in the main section, but you know theirs always a guy who post negative stuff about posting in the wrong forum. BTW I sent out s post to everyone in the 757 and Tundra owners. Let's see what happens.:becky:
Who does that? :codger:

As long as it's not done in an obnoxious way, it's cool. Meets & Gatherings are always an exception too. :thumb:

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Who does that? :codger:

As long as it's not done in an obnoxious way, it's cool. Meets & Gatherings are always an exception too. :thumb:
Well, so far I have added another member to the list. The stock is going up, lol.

If any of you guys are ever in NO. VA, let me know! I'd be down with meeting up and grabbin' a brew somewhere. I don't get down to Va Beach a lot any more.
And anyone with the TechStream and hook-up that's in the NOVA area...hit me up! I've got a case-o-beer with your name on it! I hate the seat-belt chime and door lock options. Gotta do something about that.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
If any of you guys are ever in NO. VA, let me know! I'd be down with meeting up and grabbin' a brew somewhere. I don't get down to Va Beach a lot any more.
And anyone with the TechStream and hook-up that's in the NOVA area...hit me up! I've got a case-o-beer with your name on it! I hate the seat-belt chime and door lock options. Gotta do something about that.
Why not come on down this weekend and make it a vacation :beach:!

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Okay it is Wed. over the hump day, Yeah! If no one wants to come out this Saturday I'll just reschedule for another time.

Why not come on down this weekend and make it a vacation :beach:!
:laughing3d:-I'd love to...but the wife has "other" plans. Like me staining the deck among other chores!!:angrywife:

Discussion starter · #29 ·
:laughing3d:-I'd love to...but the wife has "other" plans. Like me staining the deck among other chores!!:angrywife:
No worries I have a honey to do list as well:angrywife:

:cat::whip:

Any chance this thread can be brought back from the dead? I would be interested in a meet up! I would love to hear the different cat back exhausts side by side. I am on the fence on buying the Borla or the Corsa. I had the TRD on my Tacoma and it was pretty nice too. Anyways, let me know if you all want to do the Mt Trashmore idea again.... that is a great place to meet up. There is a huge parking lot next to the park that would be ideal for a bunch of Tundras meeting up.

Bax

I know i would be interested in meeting up with a few other tundra owners. Just got back from IL doing some training up there so i wasnt able to do the meet and greet on the 24th, but im available for pretty much the next month. Also I dont know if anyone is interested but Eastern Truck and Accessory is doing their annual Open House on May 21st. Its good times for a good cause. If anyone is interested in meeting up in the next couple of weekends can we set something up?

Any chance this thread can be brought back from the dead? I would be interested in a meet up! I would love to hear the different cat back exhausts side by side. I am on the fence on buying the Borla or the Corsa. I had the TRD on my Tacoma and it was pretty nice too. Anyways, let me know if you all want to do the Mt Trashmore idea again.... that is a great place to meet up. There is a huge parking lot next to the park that would be ideal for a bunch of Tundras meeting up.

Bax
Very interested in meeting folks off the board. I am in the same boat on exhaust choice - leaning toward the Corsa and want to know whether to get sport or touring. So hard to tell on youtube clips.

Fortune Auto (suspension mfg) is sponsoring a show event on Oct 2nd (this sunday) in Richmond. It is cosponsored by Sumo Speed if you're familiar with them. Should be pretty big, plus nice weather. I will have the MR2s down there and you guys should come out if you're free. There are several folks coming in from the beach as well.

Very interested in meeting folks off the board. I am in the same boat on exhaust choice - leaning toward the Corsa and want to know whether to get sport or touring. So hard to tell on youtube clips.

Fortune Auto (suspension mfg) is sponsoring a show event on Oct 2nd (this sunday) in Richmond. It is cosponsored by Sumo Speed if you're familiar with them. Should be pretty big, plus nice weather. I will have the MR2s down there and you guys should come out if you're free. There are several folks coming in from the beach as well.
Where exactly, in Richmond?

I'm hosting an all-Toyota meet in Fredericksburg this Saturday, March 24th. Check the Mid-Atlantic section on ToyotaNation.com.

I'm hosting an all-Toyota meet in Fredericksburg this Saturday, March 24th. Check the Mid-Atlantic section on ToyotaNation.com.
Thanks for putting this together man. I'll be there.

Add me, any m&g's in northern va ????

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.