Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Calling Virginia Tundra owners

25K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  011 BMF 
#1 ·
It is starting to warm up and I wanted to see if my fellow mid-atlantic, 757 crew and Virginia Tundra owners would like to meet up sometime in April 4/24/2010 on a Saturday at 1p.m. I want to get a head count first and then get this thing started. If there is no more numbers listed below create a number and add your name to the list.

Looking forward to meeting you all sometime this month!:beer:

1.Silverdollar
2.Tundradrenalin
3.WT
4.Toynut
5.mavrick0266.

#3 ·
#5 ·
Let's save the date on 4/24. That gives us two weeks.

(but I'm free tomorrow if anyone wants a beer) :D
WT, so is the 4/24/2010 is that good for you? :apc:

#7 ·
Can't say 100% sure yet maybe were the planned meeting place ? I don't want to drive to far :D
Well we can meet at Mount Trashmore off 264 east. I understand that your on the other side of Virginia so I'll take that into consideration. What's your thoughts? Tundradrenalin, do you have any good ideas where we all can could meet up?

#8 ·
Chesapeake City Park is pretty big, has lots of parking and a fenced in dog park.

Mt. Trashmore off of I-264 also has plenty of parking, is dog friendly, has a playground for the kids, and has public restrooms.

Lesner Bridge on Shore Dr. has plenty of parking, a great view of the Chesapeake Bay, allows surf fishing, and nice public restrooms.

Camp Pendelton at the VA Beach Oceanfront has beach access (not for driving), plenty of parking, but no restrooms.

#9 ·
I think I have on-call duty that weekend with my job. :hissyfit: :(

#10 ·
Well Salty that sucks big time. Maybe you can do a duty swap with someone else, just a thought.

#11 ·
Well Salty that sucks big time. Maybe you can do a duty swap with someone else, just a thought.
Actually, I already have. I've got the Carlisle Car Show I have to go to on May 8-9 and traded with someone to get that weekend off. FML.

#12 ·
Chesapeake City Park is pretty big, has lots of parking and a fenced in dog park.

Mt. Trashmore off of I-264 also has plenty of parking, is dog friendly, has a playground for the kids, and has public restrooms.

Lesner Bridge on Shore Dr. has plenty of parking, a great view of the Chesapeake Bay, allows surf fishing, and nice public restrooms.

Camp Pendelton at the VA Beach Oceanfront has beach access (not for driving), plenty of parking, but no restrooms.
All sound like interesting spots ... I just have no clue as to were any of them are lol. So do we have any other interested in comming to this yet ?
Turn outs looking pretty light so far........

#13 ·
Actually, I already have. I've got the Carlisle Car Show I have to go to on May 8-9 and traded with someone to get that weekend off. FML.

Okay:tu:

#14 ·
All sound like interesting spots ... I just have no clue as to were any of them are lol. So do we have any other interested in comming to this yet ?
Turn outs looking pretty light so far........
WT,
You could use the always the mighty GOOGLE search engine and you should come up with the address for the locations. You know what give me a minute and I'll cut and paste the links to some of them. All the information you need is listed below.

Mt. Trashmore
310 Edwin Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23462-4523
(757) 473-5237

Chesapeake city park (This is my vote)
http://www.chesapeake.va.us/services/depart/park-rec/citypark.shtml

Lesner Bridge
http://www.kayakvb.com/launch/Lesner_Bridge.html

Camp Pendleton
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?h...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAcQ8gEwAA

As far as the turn out maybe I should of posted in the main TS section to get some attention for this event. I could send out PMs to everyone in the 757 click and Tundra Hampton Rds.:beatsme:

#16 ·
now that im back in va beach...i might be interested....pending as usual. just let me know.
Okay sounds good, so should I add you to the list?

#18 ·
WT,
You could use the always the mighty GOOGLE search engine and you should come up with the address for the locations. You know what give me a minute and I'll cut and paste the links to some of them. All the information you need is listed below.

Mt. Trashmore
310 Edwin Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23462-4523
(757) 473-5237

Chesapeake city park (This is my vote)
City of Chesapeake, Virginia - Parks & Recreation Dept. - Parks & Facilities - Chesapeake City Park

Lesner Bridge
Lesner Bridge Boat Launch - Kayak Virginia Beach

Camp Pendleton
Camp Pendleton - Google Maps

As far as the turn out maybe I should of posted in the main TS section to get some attention for this event. I could send out PMs to everyone in the 757 click and Tundra Hampton Rds.:beatsme:
Yeah I know I was being lazy :D and Thanks for putting up the info. Well looks like every one of the spots are on the other side of the bridge either way so it wouldn't make much difference to me. It maybe a good idea to post out on the main forum, some others may be interested but I think most forget about the area specific forums.

#20 ·
I'm down for the meet....but if anyone just wants to go grab a beer or something prior....just let me know.

Most likely we will all be grabbing a beer :beer::beer::beer:

#22 ·
Yeah I know I was being lazy :D and Thanks for putting up the info. Well looks like every one of the spots are on the other side of the bridge either way so it wouldn't make much difference to me. It maybe a good idea to post out on the main forum, some others may be interested but I think most forget about the area specific forums.
I would love to post in the main section, but you know theirs always a guy who post negative stuff about posting in the wrong forum. BTW I sent out s post to everyone in the 757 and Tundra owners. Let's see what happens.:becky:

#23 ·
I would love to post in the main section, but you know theirs always a guy who post negative stuff about posting in the wrong forum. BTW I sent out s post to everyone in the 757 and Tundra owners. Let's see what happens.:becky:
Who does that? :codger:

As long as it's not done in an obnoxious way, it's cool. Meets & Gatherings are always an exception too. :thumb:

#24 ·
Who does that? :codger:

As long as it's not done in an obnoxious way, it's cool. Meets & Gatherings are always an exception too. :thumb:
Well, so far I have added another member to the list. The stock is going up, lol.

#25 ·
If any of you guys are ever in NO. VA, let me know! I'd be down with meeting up and grabbin' a brew somewhere. I don't get down to Va Beach a lot any more.
And anyone with the TechStream and hook-up that's in the NOVA area...hit me up! I've got a case-o-beer with your name on it! I hate the seat-belt chime and door lock options. Gotta do something about that.

#26 ·
If any of you guys are ever in NO. VA, let me know! I'd be down with meeting up and grabbin' a brew somewhere. I don't get down to Va Beach a lot any more.
And anyone with the TechStream and hook-up that's in the NOVA area...hit me up! I've got a case-o-beer with your name on it! I hate the seat-belt chime and door lock options. Gotta do something about that.
Why not come on down this weekend and make it a vacation :beach:!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.