Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Calling Virginia Tundra owners

25K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  011 BMF 
#1 ·
It is starting to warm up and I wanted to see if my fellow mid-atlantic, 757 crew and Virginia Tundra owners would like to meet up sometime in April 4/24/2010 on a Saturday at 1p.m. I want to get a head count first and then get this thing started. If there is no more numbers listed below create a number and add your name to the list.

Looking forward to meeting you all sometime this month!:beer:

1.Silverdollar
2.Tundradrenalin
3.WT
4.Toynut
5.mavrick0266.

#27 ·
Okay it is Wed. over the hump day, Yeah! If no one wants to come out this Saturday I'll just reschedule for another time.

#28 ·
Why not come on down this weekend and make it a vacation :beach:!
:laughing3d:-I'd love to...but the wife has "other" plans. Like me staining the deck among other chores!!:angrywife:

#29 ·
:laughing3d:-I'd love to...but the wife has "other" plans. Like me staining the deck among other chores!!:angrywife:
No worries I have a honey to do list as well:angrywife:

#31 ·
:cat::whip:

#32 ·
Any chance this thread can be brought back from the dead? I would be interested in a meet up! I would love to hear the different cat back exhausts side by side. I am on the fence on buying the Borla or the Corsa. I had the TRD on my Tacoma and it was pretty nice too. Anyways, let me know if you all want to do the Mt Trashmore idea again.... that is a great place to meet up. There is a huge parking lot next to the park that would be ideal for a bunch of Tundras meeting up.

Bax

#33 ·
I know i would be interested in meeting up with a few other tundra owners. Just got back from IL doing some training up there so i wasnt able to do the meet and greet on the 24th, but im available for pretty much the next month. Also I dont know if anyone is interested but Eastern Truck and Accessory is doing their annual Open House on May 21st. Its good times for a good cause. If anyone is interested in meeting up in the next couple of weekends can we set something up?

#35 ·
Any chance this thread can be brought back from the dead? I would be interested in a meet up! I would love to hear the different cat back exhausts side by side. I am on the fence on buying the Borla or the Corsa. I had the TRD on my Tacoma and it was pretty nice too. Anyways, let me know if you all want to do the Mt Trashmore idea again.... that is a great place to meet up. There is a huge parking lot next to the park that would be ideal for a bunch of Tundras meeting up.

Bax
Very interested in meeting folks off the board. I am in the same boat on exhaust choice - leaning toward the Corsa and want to know whether to get sport or touring. So hard to tell on youtube clips.

Fortune Auto (suspension mfg) is sponsoring a show event on Oct 2nd (this sunday) in Richmond. It is cosponsored by Sumo Speed if you're familiar with them. Should be pretty big, plus nice weather. I will have the MR2s down there and you guys should come out if you're free. There are several folks coming in from the beach as well.

#36 ·
Very interested in meeting folks off the board. I am in the same boat on exhaust choice - leaning toward the Corsa and want to know whether to get sport or touring. So hard to tell on youtube clips.

Fortune Auto (suspension mfg) is sponsoring a show event on Oct 2nd (this sunday) in Richmond. It is cosponsored by Sumo Speed if you're familiar with them. Should be pretty big, plus nice weather. I will have the MR2s down there and you guys should come out if you're free. There are several folks coming in from the beach as well.
Where exactly, in Richmond?

#38 ·
I'm hosting an all-Toyota meet in Fredericksburg this Saturday, March 24th. Check the Mid-Atlantic section on ToyotaNation.com.

#39 ·
I'm hosting an all-Toyota meet in Fredericksburg this Saturday, March 24th. Check the Mid-Atlantic section on ToyotaNation.com.
Thanks for putting this together man. I'll be there.

#40 ·
Add me, any m&g's in northern va ????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.