Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you found a place carrying these yet? I am looking for the covers for my front seat buckets for hunting season. IMO they are worth every dollar to save the wear and tear on your interior. I have been using Hatchie Bottom on my Sequoia and have been pleased with them through a few seasons now. Thanks.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have been using Hatchie Bottom on my Sequoia
I had that once and a little hydrocortizone cream cleared it right up.

Seriously, though. I think Cabellas may be the answer for all-camo covers.

IMPORTANT: Our new tundras have side air bags in the seats so make sure your cover supplier takes this into account and does not hinder this safety system.

Once again the new Tundra is new enough that it will take time for all the suppliers to get their new patterns ready. I have always liked real CR-grade neoprene seat covers and I think they are available in camo patterns. Nothing can match neoprene, IMHO, for comfort and durability. It's the same stuff they make wet suits out of. It's expensive, but worth it (usually about $200 per seat row). I usually buy my neoprene seat covers made by Coverking out of CA but they only offer colored or camoed inserts, with the balance of the seat in black. The Converkings have the best fit and look of any seat covers I've ever used and actually are hard to tell they aren't factory. No matter wheter you buy direct or through a dealer, Coverking is very, very careful to match your vehicle exactly and the factory will even call you to verify details before starting the production process. If the CR-grade neooprene is too pricey for you they also make covers with conventional materials that are a lot less expensive. Coverking also designs it's covers to not interfere with side air bags.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Have any of you found a place carrying these yet? I am looking for the covers for my front seat buckets for hunting season. IMO they are worth every dollar to save the wear and tear on your interior. I have been using Hatchie Bottom on my Sequoia and have been pleased with them through a few seasons now. Thanks.
Haven't seen them yet but I am sure they will be a big hit in the Valley in Alaska.:tu:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had that once and a little hydrocortizone cream cleared it right up.

Seriously, though. I think Cabellas may be the answer for all-camo covers.

IMPORTANT: Our new tundras have side air bags in the seats so make sure your cover supplier takes this into account and does not hinder this safety system.

Once again the new Tundra is new enough that it will take time for all the suppliers to get their new patterns ready. I have always liked real CR-grade neoprene seat covers and I think they are available in camo patterns. Nothing can match neoprene, IMHO, for comfort and durability. It's the same stuff they make wet suits out of. It's expensive, but worth it (usually about $200 per seat row). I usually buy my neoprene seat covers made by Coverking out of CA but they only offer colored or camoed inserts, with the balance of the seat in black. The Converkings have the best fit and look of any seat covers I've ever used and actually are hard to tell they aren't factory. No matter wheter you buy direct or through a dealer, Coverking is very, very careful to match your vehicle exactly and the factory will even call you to verify details before starting the production process. If the CR-grade neooprene is too pricey for you they also make covers with conventional materials that are a lot less expensive. Coverking also designs it's covers to not interfere with side air bags.
How about a website link for Coverking?

·
Registered
324 Posts
do you plan on hunting from the front seat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts