Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, a couple of us are planning on doing the Barney Riley trail for some wheelin' and campin' next weekend, 9/12 - 9/13.

PM or post up here if you are interested.

·
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
2,168 Posts
I'm still a 'maybe'.

·
2,168 Posts
Where are you guys thinking of meeting? Friday night or Saturday morning?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Dang! Just missed it...work! This might be the last trip before El Nino rolls in too. Oh well, be sure to post some pics of the trip.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang! Just missed it...work! This might be the last trip before El Nino rolls in too. Oh well, be sure to post some pics of the trip.
No worries. Maybe we'll try some snow wheelin' sometime this season.

Invited some other folks from the sn4wd.com club. Looks like a couple of tacos will be joining us.

Any others?

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For anyone that is planning on going and not posted, I'll be leaving Pittsburg around 5am. I'll be on CB channel 31 and FRS 7.

·
2,168 Posts
I picked up a hand-held CB for my trip back to Colorado along with a magnetic roof top antenna, so I'll be on channel 31 too. I'll bring my FRS radios as well. I think I'll be leaving from Roseville on Saturday morning @ 7am. Looks the weather is going to get alot cooler over the weekend, so bring some warm clothes!

·
2,168 Posts
Good times with good friends, glad I made this one. :tu: I have some pics I'll try to post up in the next day or so.

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely great times with some great friends!!!! Thanks again for the breakfast meal. I'll try and have my pics posted tonight. Need to edit them a bit and post.

·
2,168 Posts
I stand corrected! Great friends and great times! May they never end. :tu: Here's a link to some of the pictures I took: Barney Riley trail. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Right on!! Wow, looks like the perfect weekend a little rain and a lot of wheelin':D. Did you guys have a lightning show there? We did down here on Saturday for about an hour. Anyways, count me in for the next trip I'll be there. Great pics bye the way thanks:tu:

·
2,168 Posts
Right on!! Wow, looks like the perfect weekend a little rain and a lot of wheelin':D. Did you guys have a lightning show there? We did down here on Saturday for about an hour. Anyways, count me in for the next trip I'll be there. Great pics bye the way thanks:tu:
Yup! There was some good ones! Fortunately, no ground strikes. Whew! Love to have you along, I think you would enjoy our outings. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Nice shots Mike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts