Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to do the research on what I can and can't get. Looking at Toyota's site and the little amount of reading I have done here I am starting to get alittle discuraged.

I am looking for a DC 4x4 SR5, Bench seat with the TRD. The killer is the bench. I need to have seating for 6.

If I find the base SR5 can I add the TRD. Should I wait until the are taking true orders. I am going after the TRD for the skid plates. I have a cabin and its pretty remote and the plates on my current SUV have the marks to prove their need.

I would like the cold kit and two mirrors but those are not deal killers, like the TRD and bench.

Any light that you shed would be great.

I am in Northern CA.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi, I got my 07' DC 4x4 TR5 last friday with the Bench. I too need six seating..So it's possiable to find them. My dealer did..It's a great truck and I like the filp down arm rest seat better than the center console things etc..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Those TRD skid plates are just for show. If you are serous about off-road get aftermarket full underbody skid plates. I still can't get a straight answer on the TRD skid plates. Some dealers say it's just the engine. Some say engine and fuel tank. The ones I have seen at dealers are thin aluminum looking and they don't cover much. Skid Row makes good stuff. they have good pics on there site also. They do make them for the 07 just call them.

Skid Row Offroad - Skid Plates, Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Liberty, 4x4 accessories, Nissan Xterra, Frontier, Toyota Tacoma, Tundra

1 - 3 of 3 Posts