Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what is different between the 2007 and 2010 exhaust system? I have a Corsa system from my 2007 and I just got a 2010. I am hoping to use it again! Thanks

·
Banned
444 Posts
Good question I know 07-09 are same. But not sure if they made any changes in exhaust from 09-10. But I don't think they did. It should be the same.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have a different part number! I was just hoping it was just the mid pipe and not the mounts for everything else!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
If I remember correctly (yeah right:lol:) when I asked Jim from Corsa about the differences in price between 2010 and other years. Pipe-length = hanger location meant the 2010's were "year specific" for the Catbacks because of whatever change Toyota made.Same thing happened to Weathertech when they ASSUMED 2009 and 2010 Tundra's had the same floor-pan shapes.:confused:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I looked at my old exhaust last night and I know for sure that the mid pipe is different! I wonder if CORSA will sell the needed parts rather than the whole exhaust? My old one is only a little over a year old. I may have to sell it if anyone is interested! Dam

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
sell me your corsa cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
just bought a Bully Dog cat back for my 2010 crew max. the exhaust was for a 09. the section that crosses from the driver side over to the passenger side is different on the 09s and 10s. had to cut the pipe and weld the flange on to a straight piece to make it work. also had to switch and reverse the hangers to get the muffler in the right position. it still wasnt an EXACT fit but it worked. only thing that worries me is the added stress on the rubber hangers. other than that it should work. you might have to do some other minor fabrication to make it fit and look good. i contacted bully dog and let them know my situation and they gave me the go ahead so it wouldn't void my warranty. very pleased with bully dog corp. and the sound of the exhaust.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes, it is the "y-pipe" flange locations (I don't know about the hangers, though). 07/08 are different than the 09/10. Since I'm on the road, I don't have the part list with me, but you can look it up on the web. Go to Corsa website, look up the part numbers for 07 and 10 catback, then google those part numbers to get the part list for that system.

BTW, I will be selling my Corsa brand new still in the box when I get back. Typically Corsa will not sell the individual parts (except the muffler), not sure why...maybe production issues?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts