Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of collecting some used parts in doing the basic lift and of course bigger tires and wheels once weather cools off (104 in TX).

Anyway, found these on CL. Seller said that these are 17" rims, and were used on Tundra. I know the 17" TRD FJ Cruiser is consider rare, but never seen this design on the 6 lug Tundra?

Can someone ID these rims to see what year of Tundra or other Toyota were used, and whether they are common or rare along with statistical facts on offset, width? I just never seen them around here, and not sure if I should just go aftermarket since I'm planning on running larger tires anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
Seen em on base model 05-06's. Pretty sure they are 16's. Personally, not a fan. Just go with aftermarket!

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Personally, I'd go with these...lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seen em on base model 05-06's. Pretty sure they are 16's. Personally, not a fan. Just go with aftermarket!

Can someone with '05-'06 chime in to confirm if these are indeed 16s? The lady that is selling is telling me they are 17s for sure, but then again, she also said that they are little over 8.25" in width, which I'm sure they are not if they are stock Toyota.

I would go see in person to confirm, but the seller is over an hour drive from me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts