Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to create a list of speakers fit a 2nd generation Tundra, NON JBL no navigation.

Did you install one which you are happy with? Did it fit right into the door? Please, help us who want to upgrade the speakers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Upgrading Your Stock Car Audio Speakers Can Drastically Improve Sound & Performance. Replacing your stock speakers with aftermarket, high performance car audio speakers is the #1 way to get better sound from a car stereo. Many people believe that the easiest way to get better sound is to change out the head unit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to create a list of speakers fit a 2nd generation Tundra, NON JBL no navigation.

Did you install one which you are happy with? Did it fit right into the door? Please, help us who want to upgrade the speakers.
Contact the folks at Crutchfield. I had to replace the stereo unit in my 2003 and they suggested a unit that I'm very happy with. Last winter I bought new speakers from them, although I have not got them installed yet. They have great after the sale service and have people you can call to talk with if you run into issues. And NO, I do not work for Crutchfield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts