Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Can't Wait Till I Can Find A Carbon Fiber Dash Kit For My Interior. It Will Make My Interior Pop!! I've Already Replaced My Shift Knob With A Momo Carbon And Have On Order The Leather Boot (5.5 Inch) To Cover The Tall Stick. Yes, It Will Cover The Shift Directions But, You Have Them In The Dash. I Hope It All Works Out. Also, Ordered The Bak Flip Bed Cover Due To The Pictures Posted On The Bed Cover Bed. Almost Done With The tundra Dress-up.:d :d :d :d

·
Registered
37 Posts
I Can't Wait Till I Can Find A Carbon Fiber Dash Kit For My Interior. It Will Make My Interior Pop!! I've Already Replaced My Shift Knob With A Momo Carbon And Have On Order The Leather Boot (5.5 Inch) To Cover The Tall Stick. Yes, It Will Cover The Shift Directions But, You Have Them In The Dash. I Hope It All Works Out. Also, Ordered The Bak Flip Bed Cover Due To The Pictures Posted On The Bed Cover Bed. Almost Done With The tundra Dress-up.:d :d :d :d

Post a pic of your setup. I'm looking at installing the Momo F16 knob and leaving the chrome shaft uncovered.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I Get Everything On It I'll Post Some Pics. I'm Waiting On My Bakflip Cover And My Shifter BooT To Match My Momo Knob. I Would Like To Have A Carbon FIber Kit Also But, Looks Like A While Wait. I Talked With unichip Today And They Have A Hard Wire Computer Program Availible And Will Have A Plug And Play At The End Of The Year.:(

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Here is the schematic. It seems to be a really nice and complete kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice!!! Thanks for the info guys.:D :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Did she give you pricing on that kit?

Can't remember, but for some reason I think it was in $250 range. But don't quote me.

I agree with glue on not being ideal. I would have to see it before I go gluing 20+ pieces to the inside of my 07.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks TT. I just hope someone tries it soon and reports on it so I don't have to be the guinea pig. It would definitely improve the looks of the dash drastically I think.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ordered mine yesterday from autoanything.com. Price $326 for real carbon fiber. (Ouch). Shipping free and no tax. Supposed to get it in 7-10 days. will let everyone know when done. Thanks for the heads-up guys.:ts:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I plan to wait until the molded kits are available. But still really want to see the flat kit installed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts