Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase a cargo mat/cover that covers the ENITRE back area (from behind the 2nd row seats folded up).

·
Registered
286 Posts
The cover you can get from the dealer. Do some searching, most of your questions have been answered in other threads.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
searching...

I have done an internet search for 1 week....and I have called multiple places.

Everyone I have checked out makes a cargo mat that will fit behind the 2nd seat, when it is down. What I am looking for is a cargomat that fits the entire back area, when the 2nd seat is folded up.

Husky does not make them

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Re: searching...

pemarsh said:

Everyone I have checked out makes a cargo mat that will fit behind the 2nd seat, when it is down. What I am looking for is a cargomat that fits the entire back area, when the 2nd seat is folded up.

Husky does not make them

Welcome to TS pemarsh, I haven't ran across anything on the board or have seen/heard of the mat that you are looking for. Hopefully someone else can chime in with something for you. Again, welcome and good luck on your search. Boone

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Hello,

I have looked for one that actually covers from the front of the 2nd row when the seats are tilted up all the way to the back, and have not been able to find anything.

Now I think I am going to make one myself. I am looking for a mfgr that sells the carpet with the rubber back on in a flat bulk sheet. If anyone runs across that please let me know. It needs to be at least 5' wide and 76" long. I can cut out all of the holes for the seat latches etc...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Re: searching...

pemarsh said:

Husky does not make them

Sorry, I misread your post. I didn't see that you said with the 2nd row seats folded up. I haven't seen or heard of any covers/mats that will cover the area you are looking to.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found something

At www.anythingtoyota.com I found something rather interesting. It is a clear non-slip vinyl cargo mat that covers the entire back. It is called an "Exactmat". Becuase it is clear, you can still appreciate the interior color of the cargo carpet. However, it has no lip on the outer edges. It is made to specs...so it would be a perfect fit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Third row back

Does anyone know where you can get a cover from just the third row back, with the lip on it. we had one in our van and it worked great, now gotta look for one in the sequoia.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts