Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in going to the All Truck Nationals at Carlisle, PA? The truck show is from August 6-8. I am probably only going to go on Saturday, but who knows I might stay overnight?!?

There are a few other Tundra owners heading out. Be cool to meet up somewhere in Phila and get a group to cruise out.

Everyone says it is a great time. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Here is the link to the event:
http://carlisleevents.com/ce/events/truck-nationals

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Anybody interested in going to the All Truck Nationals at Carlisle, PA? The truck show is from August 6-8. I am probably only going to go on Saturday, but who knows I might stay overnight?!?

There are a few other Tundra owners heading out. Be cool to meet up somewhere in Phila and get a group to cruise out.

Everyone says it is a great time. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Here is the link to the event:
http://carlisleevents.com/ce/events/truck-nationals
I'm there as I have been for the past 4 years. I'll be hanging with the guys at customtacos.com

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. Cool!

Here is of Tundra owners that indicated they were planning on going:

1) Tundra5-0 - Maryland
2) hollatchaboy - Phila
3) saltydog - Virginia
4) Rut - Phila
5) jmartin110 - Tennessee
6) REDTOY61 - Phila
7) Streetracing101 - Maryland
8) imcougar - Maryland
9) peteyp5.7 - New Jersey
10) gnyhuf - Virginia
11) tundra05_trd - Mass

I put down the state people are coming from just in case people want to meet up and follow one another.

I'll update as more people indicate they are coming.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
So is everyone gonna pre-register and pay $50 to park on the showfield? I think that is what I am gonna do.
Already have. Are you competing or just hanging out?

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Hanging out so I think it is $40 and not $50.

Another member is looking into whether he can reserve spots on the showfield.
I already know that you can't. So it's best to roll in together if possible.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Add me to the list of people going:tu:any ideas were we are going to meet up and on what day or days?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Add me to the list of people going:tu:any ideas were we are going to meet up and on what day or days?
Sounds good. We are planning on heading up Saturday. Probably a good place to meet is at Route 1 and the PA Turnpike right in Phila. You are coming from Jersey so it should be convienent and also good for people from Phila since we have to take the Turnpike west. We will probably be meeting really early.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Sounds good. We are planning on heading up Saturday. Probably a good place to meet is at Route 1 and the PA Turnpike right in Phila. You are coming from Jersey so it should be convienent and also good for people from Phila since we have to take the Turnpike west. We will probably be meeting really early.
I plan to be there all three days and I have a tent I will be setting up. I'll plan on arriving there early Friday morning. I usually hang out with by buds over at CustomTacos.com but if there will be a decent Tundra showing we can set up a separate camp.

I'll be coming up I-81 from the south so if we want to roll in together we'll have to rendezvous somewhere in Carlisle.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
I plan to be there all three days and I have a tent I will be setting up. I'll plan on arriving there early Friday morning. I usually hang out with by buds over at CustomTacos.com but if there will be a decent Tundra showing we can set up a separate camp.

I'll be coming up I-81 from the south so if we want to roll in together we'll have to rendezvous somewhere in Carlisle.
EDIT: Oh. And I am preregistered so I can roll right in.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok. Just bought non-competition showfield tickets.

For anyone coming for the Phila area, we are planning on meeting at the Wawa on Route 1 in Bensalem, PA at 7-730 on Saturday. It is really close to the turnpike.

If anyone wants my cell just shoot me a PM.

·
Professional Driver
501 Posts
I will be there also. Im comin down from mass. Will be there fri and sat. It would be cool if we could get a group of us together on the non judged field. Every year I'm there, it seems like Tundras are not very well represented. I look forward to seeing some of you there!

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Ok. Just bought non-competition showfield tickets.
Even though you are not competing, you are still allowed to park on the judged field.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be there also. Im comin down from mass. Will be there fri and sat. It would be cool if we could get a group of us together on the non judged field. Every year I'm there, it seems like Tundras are not very well represented. I look forward to seeing some of you there!
Sounds good! Should be there around 930-10 Sat morning. PM sent with cell

·
Registered
823 Posts
cant wate to see pic

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
I took 2nd in the Import Full-size/Mid-size 4x4 Wild class. :second:

How'd everyone else do?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan's 2007 Long Bed Double Cab, 3-inch lift w/ 34-inch Terra Grapplers

Chris's Double Cab Rock Warrior. I didn't get a picture of the outside of his truck, but I did of his speaker box. He had to get the box into the truck using an engine lift since it weighs so much. He also took out the back seat and had to take off the door to get it in. Thing has two 18 inch subs and I think four six inch sub. His truck also has I think 14 other speakers. It drew a crowd when he cranked it up.

Jeff's Double Cab. He entered the import mild mod 2WD category and won first place! His truck is lowered on air bags and sits on 24 inch rims. It is spotless!

Wayne's Double Cab Supercharged Rock Warrior.

David's Double Cab. Has a 6-inch procomp lift and sits on 37s. A lot of people were interested in his truck.

My supercharged Double Cab.

One of Jeff's buddies that has a Dodge Dakota R/T. It dynoed at 680 whp! Paxton supercharged.

Oh and thanks to whomever brought tents it was hot out!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts