Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Carlisle

4K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  Salty_Dog 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Damn it looks like the fun not to mention i would love to bottom my truck out on some of those rock runs but i dont think the fiance will let me do it but i will try ! haha

#3 ·
#4 ·
haha if only it was that easy :p mebbe ill try putting the shock collar on her...yea sad thing is my truck would die if i tried putting it on those rocks. The tires are bigger than the wheel wells and i cant fully flex them till i do a little more cutting and spacing heh. 315/75-16's are a headache to make fit with 6"

#5 ·
haha if only it was that easy :p mebbe ill try putting the shock collar on her...yea sad thing is my truck would die if i tried putting it on those rocks. The tires are bigger than the wheel wells and i cant fully flex them till i do a little more cutting and spacing heh. 315/75-16's are a headache to make fit with 6"
you got any pics of them new meats yet?

#6 ·
They are rubbing bad i need to pinch it and throw the spacers on. But yea sorry when i found out they were rubbing i let it slip me. I will see if i cant get some pictures up today.

#7 ·
BTW forgot to ask...Billy are you going to this?

#8 ·
#9 ·
You gonna test that truck out on the rocks billy? Maybe we can spot each other! hehe Im seriously tempted to try it with mine. But i guess i better get to work on them mods so i can flex again first. I told her about it she is fine with it so long as we have 1) Money for it 2) Money to fix whatever my crazy *** breaks .... those were about her exact words...haha as we are getting married july 7 it might be a tad tight on the money...

#10 ·
You gonna test that truck out on the rocks billy?
Nope. It's going to hang out with all the cool trucks and just look good.

#11 ·
I got those pics up u were askin for jetes..wasnt very photogenic but hey i was getting off work...

#12 ·
Check out this Bad Boy from last year's event. Unfortunately, all I have is the picture; no details. :(

Attachments

#14 ·
i hope to be there. its about an 45 min. ride from my house. last year i showed my chevy truck 4wd. i try to go every year just to get ideas. see ya there!!!

#15 ·
We have a Weener!

My Tundra took First Place in the Import, Full or Midsize, 4WD category. :D

I'll be posting pictures soon.

#16 ·
sorry cb, didn't see your truck on saturday at the show. saw two stock tundra's (one was lite blue on top of the hill and the other one was maroon in the middle of the field) where were you parked?

#17 ·
sorry cb, didn't see your truck on saturday at the show. saw two stock tundra's (one was lite blue on top of the hill and the other one was maroon in the middle of the field) where were you parked?
I was down on the Judged Show Field, right by Gate 3, across from that building with the Subway's.

#18 ·
didn't see ya... i was there between 1:30 and 3:30 on saturday afternoon, maybe you were driving around then??

#19 ·
congrats i cant wait to see them

#20 ·
#21 ·
I intend to milk this for all it's worth. :D Here I am on the Drop Jaw Mag website.

Left column, 14th down.

Drop Jaw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.