Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put a CW grill on a 2010 - the one where you have to remove the existing grill (i.e., not a bolt-over)? If so, were you able to remove the original grill from the surround without cutting? If you have, pics please.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I haven't on my 2010 but have on other vehicles in the past. Pretty sure, could be wrong, but you will have to cut it out..no way around it. Just tape off the area with some masking tape and use a dremel with cutting disks, should be fine :tu:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't looked it in detail, but mine looks like the center is a seperate piece, it may be in there with one way clips or somethigs but it looks like a separate piece, but then again I have Limited/Platinum fake billet grill and want to get a color matched sport grill and replace the center with a black billet, but I haven't checked the newer sport grills out. So I'd like to see if someone else has done it on a 2010 sport grill.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's mine wish, but I think the 2010 grills stick out more than the previous ones and I want to see how CW grills handles that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts