Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting the Gibson dual cat back exhaust for a while now. I have heard a lot of good things about it, and it fits what I am looking for. Nothing too agressive, no cabin drone, just a good sounding system. Was looking around tonight, and found it on sale at performance4trucks. It is regularly $611 plus shipping, but they have it on sale right now for $428 including shipping. They have other brands on sale as well. Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone was looking for a deal on a cat back system. And no, I do not work for them, or have any connection to this company.

Exhaust System Kit-RH1

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've always been a fan of Gibson exhausts, and that was my second choice after the Banks Monster which I got for a steal of a deal on a couple years ago ($435 incl shipping). I had a Gibson exhaust on a '94 Jeep YJ 4.0 and it sounded great and was of excellent quality.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i got the gibson dual extreme on mine...also got a steal of a deal on it from ebay (used). guys wife didn't like the way it sounded...go figure. but i love it. i say go for it pull the trigger. that's a great price and it makes a nice saturday afternoon project.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thats not a bad price. I got mine for $500 shipped (from Gibson), but I've got the dual sport side exit system. I've got a couple thousand miles on it, still looks great and sounds great. I'm very happy with the Gibson brand. :tu:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts