Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.niftyproducts.com/nifty_truck_product_detail_objectname_Catch-All_truck.aspx

I had inquired about these great floor mats at Cabelas last night and she said they werent ready for the new Tundras yet. So I emailed the manufacturer last night and they got back with me today and said they are in the final stages of production and will be ready in about 30-60 days.

I had these mats in my last truck and they were awesome. Pressure molded to fit every curve in the interior and the carpet color match is spot on. And they use the same carpet material as the factory so its difficult to tell if they came with the truck or not. And from personal experience, they will hold an entire spilled Big Gulp and not let a drop onto the factory carpet.

Hope this helps someone out.

Mark

·
Registered
528 Posts
I am very happy with the Weathertechs so far

·
Registered
51 Posts
For those that are a little more muddy a foot the Husky liners are available now. They will also hold an entire McDonalds drink in the trays. Tested on more than one ocassion out of my F250 Super Duty cup launcher (cup holder)

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Mark

What do the Catch-All mats generally run? The Weathertechs looks good and the price is right. The Catch-All mats look a little more refined and less of an add on. I'm not sure which I prefer at this point.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark

What do the Catch-All mats generally run? The Weathertechs looks good and the price is right. The Catch-All mats look a little more refined and less of an add on. I'm not sure which I prefer at this point.
I had paid about $180 for my last truck , an 02 Silverado 2500 HD crew cab. That price was for both fronts and one big wide piece that covered the entire back floor including the hump.

I had called Cabelas the other day and if you bought the whole kit for a Tundra it came out to $175. But we later found out it was for an 06, not 07.

I like the look of the Catch Alls because it looks very factory. In the last truck I would always get people asking me if they came with it. The color was a spot on match to the interior and the fabric was a dead match too. Plus it covered alot of places that my feet move around to while driving. When I traded the truck in last week I took them out and gave them to a friend with the same truck and color interior, and the carpet underneath looked like the day I brought it home.

I have been in email contact with Catch All and she said they will be ready for the 07 Tundras in about 30 days, so I just went to Target and bought some $25 mats to hold me till then.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts