Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow. That is almost as ugly as a Cayenne. They say "around 600HP" kinda leave a little to the imagination. Looks like they are big into Bentleys, maybe they did a turbo set-up for the 5.7?

The technology exists for a 600HP 5.7 tundra, all you need is the budget.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Wow. That is almost as ugly as a Cayenne. They say "around 600HP" kinda leave a little to the imagination. Looks like they are big into Bentleys, maybe they did a turbo set-up for the 5.7?

The technology exists for a 600HP 5.7 tundra, all you need is the budget.
um..no. nothing is ugly about a cayenne. :) but that lex surely is butt ugly. who cares if it goes fast? its hideous.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
That thing sure does scoot pretty quickly in the video... however, i'd rather have a Cayenne. It is crafted with the ability first hand to carve corners - trust me, a test drive of one with the right salesman and you will understand that statement.

-rockstate

·
Registered
59 Posts
That Lexus looks like it just drove off of the Pimp My Ride show. I'd take the Porsche based on looks...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
"ASI, TechArt called, they're suing you for a blatant ripoff of a 'classic' TechArt look."

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Man that thing is UGLY!

·
Preferred Dealer
1,170 Posts
That thing sure does scoot pretty quickly in the video... however, i'd rather have a Cayenne. It is crafted with the ability first hand to carve corners - trust me, a test drive of one with the right salesman and you will understand that statement.

-rockstate
Agreed... my wife drives the VW Touareg V8 variant of the Cayenne (same chassis). I have yet to drive another TRUE crossover vehicle. It drops down and carves the twisty corners on the mountain unbelievably well (for what it is, 5800lbs). Or lift it up with the air suspension, drop it in low range, lock the rear diff and go over the mountain on the old pass road. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts