Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd post a pic of the grille insert I installed this weekend on my 2010. I could find very little in the way of owners pics when researching this so hopefully this will help someone else. And yeah, it's chrome. Since everyone's blacking out every part on their vehicle these days I thought I be a rebel. ;)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reminds me of the f250 grille looks good tho
I know. I know. I just didn't like the mixed up factory look of chrome and black. Now either it'll either be loved or hated. I figure 5 years from now when the all-black look is gone it'll be the envy of all. :laughing3d:
In the meantime, at $88 and literally 2 minutes of install time, I love it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeaa I know what you mean chrome looks good if u putt it in the rite places and as long as you don't over do it...when I first got my truck I was gona murder it out but afterr seeing so many blacked out trucks runing around here they all looked the sam to me e so I ended up goin for a more claasier look...What other plans you have for it?

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you get that bad boy?
I got it from Amazon. Searched "CCI tundra".

As for other plans I've about got it where I want it. Since it's a towing rig, I've put more effort towards that purpose.
I put a set of Michelin E rated LTX MS2s on it, I've got the TRD rear sway bar, stainless step bars, rear backup camera mod, rear seat DVD player, Tekonsha brake controller, tow mirrors, Undercover tonneau, painted fender flares and door handles, LED lighting throughout, TRD shifter, and Husky Weatherbeater floor mats.
I had an '08 that was identical to this one (hail got it) that I debadged, but I'm not messing with that again. Of course as sure as I say I'm finished I'm sure I'll think of just one more thing it needs.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for the information about the grill on Amazon.com. I found fog lamps at Amazon along with the chrome grill overlay. I installed the lights and then the grill on Monday. My 2010 Grade Tundra did not come with the fog lights and I did not like any of the aftermarket add-on lights but these look factory (even the indention's in the back of the reflector) and did not take any time to snap them into place and run the simple wiring. I like the look of the chrome grill and the usefulness of the fog lights. :) After adding the step boards and the under rear-seat storage I am almost to where I want my Tundra. Summer wheels are on my list and save my old steels for winter driving.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Grille Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

·
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
2,172 Posts
Looks good! Works well with the other chrome on your truck. Noticed the Outback, errrr....outback. :D I've got a 2004 26' RS. Have you joined up with Outbackers.com? I've been there since 2004, also as Herbicidal. Great group of people their too. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts