Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a set of chrome KMC XD MONSTERS a few weeks back and the heat from where i live seemed to discolor the rubber in the middle of the cap. Is there anywhere to get these replaced or maybe get a cap with a different style from KMC?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump bump......

·
awpooponya
5,700 Posts
bump bump......
Mine are plastic and they had nasty rust spots on them...I ordered new center caps...approx $12 a piece. They have come in but I havent gone to get them...mine dont have rubber in the center:confused:

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Man center caps are such an annoyance. Lost one of mine in a carwash. I just took em all out so I don't hafta worry about em falling out. I'll probably order a few more one of these days lol.:cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine are plastic and they had nasty rust spots on them...I ordered new center caps...approx $12 a piece. They have come in but I havent gone to get them...mine dont have rubber in the center:confused:
i was going to get the rims you have but it decided to the monsters instead, where did you order your caps from ?

·
awpooponya
5,700 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
mclovin will you post a pic of your truck.. i have the same color truck and i want those rims.. just want an idea of what it will look like.. thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mclovin will you post a pic of your truck.. i have the same color truck and i want those rims.. just want an idea of what it will look like.. thanks
click the camera button im the right hand corner of my post to see my gallery

1 - 8 of 8 Posts