Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used center console from a local junk yard for a little project I have in mind. I figure if I can fiberglass the inside of it I can have a JL type sub box for my 10W3v2-4O. I took all the plastic from the inside of the console and figure I can resin it and get a sub box. The lid will be of MDF. Anyone have any suggestions? This is the first time I work with fiberglass.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just buy a JL Stealthbox

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buy a jl stealthbox for 300+ or make your own for 50-100 hmm i wonder
My thougths exactly!!! Besides I figure with some fleece and the fiber I may have more interior space for the sub. I've also seen the JL boxes running $500+. Too rich for my blood. I've gone to some audio sites and picked up some nice info. Any additional help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
My thougths exactly!!! Besides I figure with some fleece and the fiber I may have more interior space for the sub. I've also seen the JL boxes running $500+. Too rich for my blood. I've gone to some audio sites and picked up some nice info. Any additional help is appreciated.
Well if you want I will make a one time deal for you. Don't pass on this. I will trade straight across a brand new JL box for your rims. MAN how can you pass on that? Just let me know when you want to do it.

PS: I love the Rims. One day I to will own a set. Just let me know when.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts