Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Tundra and I have the center console and it is a mess do any of you guys know of a aftermarket oraganiser that will work with the our truck?

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
I'm right there with you. I'd like to know the same thing. I recently started using hanging file folders for my magazines and papers that I may have in there, but I still need some sort of organizer for everything else. If I can't find anything soon, I'll just end up building something.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
What would you guys like?

If you could tell me what you want to organize, I could whip something out.

Pens, change, papers ?

bins, slots, dividers ?

Sketches or drawings would be very helpful so I can get an idea of what people want.

Jon

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
what about that nifty little thing that came with the truck??

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
what about that nifty little thing that came with the truck??

WHICH nifty little thing. My truck came with LOTS of nifty little things!! I even have a FUEL RESERVE !!! ( sorry, had to )!
:beach:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinkning a place for Pens lose change a cup holder a place to put a GPS or camera.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Believe it or not, I found a couple of decent organizer gizmos at Target. Look in the automotive section, brand name is Thule. Pretty good stuff.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
It'd be pretty easy to make one. Do you have any cool skills? Like Nunchuck skills...bow-hunting skills...computer hacking skills; girls only want boyfriends with skills!

·
Registered
12 Posts
if you have a "Container Store" near you, definately go check it out. They have so many kinds of boxes and things, I have put together two different console organizers for my console

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
RIjon:

Here's a simple idea for starters.;)
A box that hooks into the console like the one that came with it but is full width and only a couple inches deep. Maybe a couple of dividers, but only one or two. Needs to allow the power plug to be used though.

·
Banned
444 Posts
I agree, we need something. I need to keep change organized. every-where I use to put change has a gauge in it now.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Anybody ever come up with something for a tray? I bought my CM second hand and there is no tray. Can somebody take a picture of theres with some dimensions maybe?

·
Fellow Tundra Owner
1,858 Posts
I know its an old thread but I am in the same boat from buying used and not getting any trays in the center console.

Anybody ever come up with something for a tray? I bought my CM second hand and there is no tray. Can somebody take a picture of theres with some dimensions maybe?

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
You can order them. The part number is 589250C030, about $30.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I don't know what Toyota was thinking, but the console in the 14's is just a big black hole. It does not even have the tabs to mount one of the organizers from the previous years. At least that gave a bit of space for smaller things for easier access. I will figure out something, just don't understand what they were thinking other than saving a couple of dollars.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
The same can be said for a lot of other things that disappeared from the Tundra starting in 2010.

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is an older solution but it is not bad. Depending on what you store.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts